Black and White Sunday: I'm sexy and I know it

Photobucket

That song actually irritates me, but I couldn't stop the lyrics from running through my mind when I looked at this photo. ;P



Today we are participating in the Black and White Sunday blog hop hosted by You Did What With Your Weiner, Dachshund Nola and My Life In Blog Years.

Labels: , , ,

Two Collies and a Mutt: Black and White Sunday: I'm sexy and I know it

8.19.2012

Black and White Sunday: I'm sexy and I know it

Photobucket

That song actually irritates me, but I couldn't stop the lyrics from running through my mind when I looked at this photo. ;P



Today we are participating in the Black and White Sunday blog hop hosted by You Did What With Your Weiner, Dachshund Nola and My Life In Blog Years.

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

At August 19, 2012 at 12:58 PM , Blogger How Sam Sees It said...

Sigh... Now I've got it stuck in my head! ;P

Sam

 
At August 19, 2012 at 3:04 PM , Blogger Leslie said...

LOL - it is perfect for the picture though. :)

Hope you're having a lovely Sunday.

 
At August 19, 2012 at 6:52 PM , Blogger Elizabeth Bergesen said...

Totally cute! Thanks for joining the hop!

 
At August 19, 2012 at 7:12 PM , Blogger Dachshund Nola said...

Haha I love that!! Thanks for joining us :)
Nola

 
At August 19, 2012 at 7:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Mom agrees the song is annoying. Same with "I got a party in mah pants!"

 
At August 19, 2012 at 7:22 PM , Blogger KEY WEST COLLIES said...

Pawsome pawtograph. We would have the song stuck in our minds, except for Chuck's story about one of his collies eating crayons and the resulting multi colored poo. The song Kodachrome has been pulsing in our mind all day.

Essex & Sherman

 
At August 19, 2012 at 9:00 PM , Anonymous Robin said...

It's the "Blue Steel" look! or she's saying "uh-uh girlfriend!"

 
At August 19, 2012 at 9:09 PM , Blogger Cotton said...

Geez, you sure are sexy, show off!!
Nah, that song cracks my mom up though after awhile, she gets bored of it...

 
At August 20, 2012 at 11:32 AM , Blogger Julie said...

Funny how those irritating songs always get stuck in our heads! (thanks for that!!) Cute pic!!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! We love comments! Leave a comment and Petal will give you (pretend/air) kisses. Leave spam and Lassie will pee on your leg. ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home