Photo Shoot.

Today was such a gorgeous day, so this evening I had a little photo shoot with Lassie. It may have actually been a bad idea as I'm allergic to practically every plant/weed in our area, but I got some good shots so the itchy wrists was worth it to me. Haha.
Anyway, enjoy the pics!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
♥


Photo Shoot 2 (Petal)
Photo Shoot 3 (Ella)
Lots (and I mean lots) of pics of Lassie & Petal
Pictures of the Trio

Labels: , , , , , ,

Two Collies and a Mutt: Photo Shoot.

3.31.2011

Photo Shoot.

Today was such a gorgeous day, so this evening I had a little photo shoot with Lassie. It may have actually been a bad idea as I'm allergic to practically every plant/weed in our area, but I got some good shots so the itchy wrists was worth it to me. Haha.
Anyway, enjoy the pics!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
♥


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! We love comments! Leave a comment and Petal will give you (pretend/air) kisses. Leave spam and Lassie will pee on your leg. ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home