For Sale (not)

"Today all your dreams come true."

Photobucket
"Because I am for sale."

Photobucket
"For 50 cents."

Photobucket
"That price is a little low, if you ask me."

We had fun with stickers and Petal's head this morning. :P

Disclaimer: Petal is not really for sale. Sorry for the tease. ;)

I distinctly remember a time in my childhood when me and my siblings put barcode stickers on our heads and scanned ourselves under those price check things in Target.
Good times.

Labels: , ,

Two Collies and a Mutt: For Sale (not)

3.23.2012

For Sale (not)

"Today all your dreams come true."

Photobucket
"Because I am for sale."

Photobucket
"For 50 cents."

Photobucket
"That price is a little low, if you ask me."

We had fun with stickers and Petal's head this morning. :P

Disclaimer: Petal is not really for sale. Sorry for the tease. ;)

I distinctly remember a time in my childhood when me and my siblings put barcode stickers on our heads and scanned ourselves under those price check things in Target.
Good times.

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

At March 23, 2012 at 5:54 PM , Blogger Bassetmomma said...

I think that sticker is missing quite a few 0's!! LOL!

 
At March 23, 2012 at 6:43 PM , Blogger Susan said...

LOL! I couldn't get my dogs to stay still long enough to take a photo of them with anything on them, much less a sticker! :)-

 
At March 23, 2012 at 8:57 PM , Blogger Dachshund Nola said...

LOL! I wish
Dachshund NOLA

 
At March 24, 2012 at 1:42 PM , Blogger Leslie said...

Oh darn, here I was thinking I could get a good deal on a pretty Collie. ;)

My husband constantly harasses the animals by putting stickers on them. Beau never even noticed but it drives Bella crazy. If she can't manage to get them off herself (she usually can), she'll come over to me looking so forlorn. I always help her out. :)

 
At March 25, 2012 at 10:05 AM , Blogger pooky said...

What a good deal!!! I would have snatched this up in a blinks eye:))) Your too funny!

 
At March 26, 2012 at 7:36 PM , Blogger KEY WEST COLLIES said...

A whole lot of dog moons ago, Dad got a dog for a nickle.

Essex & Sherman

 
At March 27, 2012 at 10:09 AM , Anonymous Tatum Tot said...

Oh you are worth a lot more than fifty cents! The Mum says I'm worth millions... :)

 
At March 29, 2012 at 1:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Petal most definitely agrees, Basset Momma!

 
At March 29, 2012 at 1:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Haha, yeah, Petal is pretty use to being messed with. ;] She knows now that her being messed with = laughter and treats; two of her favorite things.

 
At March 29, 2012 at 1:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I bet you do, Nola! Who wouldn't want a crazy Petal Collie for 50 cents?! ;]

 
At March 29, 2012 at 1:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hahaha!

lol, poor Bella! I would help her out, too. ;]

 
At March 29, 2012 at 1:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It's a steal! You'd be crazy not to snatch up this deal! Hahaha.

 
At March 29, 2012 at 1:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! I bet your Dog Dad came to find that that dog was worth much more!

 
At March 29, 2012 at 1:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am worth more, definitely! And you are definitely worth millions, Tatum! :]

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! We love comments! Leave a comment and Petal will give you (pretend/air) kisses. Leave spam and Lassie will pee on your leg. ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home