Running shots

I absolutely love getting pictures of the dogs in action. I love it when they run laps around the yard. I think the way they move is beautiful and I've always been jealous of four-legged creatures (yes, I was one of those kids who liked to walk and run on my hands and knees (how did you guess?! ;P), I also kept my fingers curled into my palms and called them my 'paws' and nearly everyday I had my Mom put my hair up into two high pigtails or as I called them: puppy dog ears). To run like that would be so great!

Here are some action pictures I got about a week ago.
Enjoy. :]

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Labels: , , , , ,

Two Collies and a Mutt: Running shots

4.05.2012

Running shots

I absolutely love getting pictures of the dogs in action. I love it when they run laps around the yard. I think the way they move is beautiful and I've always been jealous of four-legged creatures (yes, I was one of those kids who liked to walk and run on my hands and knees (how did you guess?! ;P), I also kept my fingers curled into my palms and called them my 'paws' and nearly everyday I had my Mom put my hair up into two high pigtails or as I called them: puppy dog ears). To run like that would be so great!

Here are some action pictures I got about a week ago.
Enjoy. :]

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At April 5, 2012 at 10:43 AM , Blogger Dachshund Nola said...

Great shots! LOL I'm glad I wasn't the only freakishly dog obsessed kid. I used to get carpet burn so bad my mom made me stop walking on all four
Dachshund Nola's Mommy

 
At April 5, 2012 at 5:03 PM , Blogger Ellen said...

You did a beautiful job with your action shots and yes they do all look so happy to running like that.

 
At April 6, 2012 at 7:33 AM , Blogger Bassetmomma said...

Great pictures! They sure are graceful looking!

 
At April 6, 2012 at 12:18 PM , Blogger pooky said...

Lots of action going on there!!! Love the shots:) Hmmmm...I used to do the same thing when I was a kid!!! You brought back some happy memories...thank you! Have a Happy Easter!

 
At April 9, 2012 at 11:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh no, you definitely weren't the only one! Hahaha. I think I spent a great deal of my childhood on my hands and knees, lol!

 
At April 9, 2012 at 11:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Ellen! :]

 
At April 9, 2012 at 11:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks! If only they were always as graceful as they look, maybe then I wouldn't get run into! Haha.

 
At April 9, 2012 at 11:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Pooky! They had a blast. Being a kid was so fun, I don't think I could get away with pretending to be dog now, lol.

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! We love comments! Leave a comment and Petal will give you (pretend/air) kisses. Leave spam and Lassie will pee on your leg. ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home