Suspicious package...

Yesterday we got a few things from the UPS man. The dogs' favorite person to... 'talk' to. ;)
Petal loves it when we get packages and she loves to open them.

Photobucket

But this package smelled rather suspicious to her...
What's this bottle for?

Photobucket
Photobucket
"It's shampoo, Petal! Not food!"

The dogs got some new shampoo.
What could this mean?!


P.S. Can't say I blame Petal for trying to taste it. It smells amazing.

P.P.S. I added the Chipin widget for Daffy's Fundraiser to the right side of my blog (no, you're not crazy, I did move that sidebar over to the right) for those of you who are willing and able to help but don't want to/can't make a purchase from The Barkers Dozen.
Thanks to anyone who can help! :]

Labels: , , ,

Two Collies and a Mutt: Suspicious package...

4.06.2012

Suspicious package...

Yesterday we got a few things from the UPS man. The dogs' favorite person to... 'talk' to. ;)
Petal loves it when we get packages and she loves to open them.

Photobucket

But this package smelled rather suspicious to her...
What's this bottle for?

Photobucket
Photobucket
"It's shampoo, Petal! Not food!"

The dogs got some new shampoo.
What could this mean?!


P.S. Can't say I blame Petal for trying to taste it. It smells amazing.

P.P.S. I added the Chipin widget for Daffy's Fundraiser to the right side of my blog (no, you're not crazy, I did move that sidebar over to the right) for those of you who are willing and able to help but don't want to/can't make a purchase from The Barkers Dozen.
Thanks to anyone who can help! :]

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At April 6, 2012 at 2:20 PM , Blogger carly said...

uh oh, is bath time coming up this weekend? ;)

 
At April 6, 2012 at 3:50 PM , Blogger Bassetmomma said...

Does that mean somebody's getting a bath?

 
At April 6, 2012 at 3:51 PM , Blogger Smile With Your Tail said...

Oh no the bathmonster might be lurking around the corner!

Slobbers

 
At April 6, 2012 at 5:02 PM , Blogger Dachshund Nola said...

I bet bath time is terrible in your house! The Doxies are small enough I can put everyone in the tub at once, plus the quick dry
Dachshund Nola's MOmmy

 
At April 7, 2012 at 12:10 PM , Blogger pooky said...

Someone's getting a bath....lol! Hope you can catch some photos of the process:) Thanks for putting the chippin to your sidebar!
♥hugs♥
a true dog lover

 
At April 9, 2012 at 11:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so jealous! I wish I could fit all my dogs in the tub at once! Ella is my only quick drying dog. Lassie and Petal take years to dry.

 
At April 9, 2012 at 11:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Bath time has definitely approached! ;]
I did manage to catch a few pictures of the process and will post those soon!
& you're welcome, Pooky!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! We love comments! Leave a comment and Petal will give you (pretend/air) kisses. Leave spam and Lassie will pee on your leg. ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home