We call her Ginger. Ginger Head.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm hi-lar-ious Petal.
Hilarious.

And you're a good girl to put up with me.
The one who feeds you.
Just thought I ought to remind you of that.

Petal wants to know, do you ever put toys/other things on your dog's head?
Petal would also like to add that she is going to runaway and live with the first human that says, "No, I never put things on a dog's head."

Labels: , , ,

Two Collies and a Mutt: We call her Ginger. Ginger Head.

12.27.2012

We call her Ginger. Ginger Head.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm hi-lar-ious Petal.
Hilarious.

And you're a good girl to put up with me.
The one who feeds you.
Just thought I ought to remind you of that.

Petal wants to know, do you ever put toys/other things on your dog's head?
Petal would also like to add that she is going to runaway and live with the first human that says, "No, I never put things on a dog's head."

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

At December 27, 2012 at 11:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

BOL! Thankfully, my mom never puts anything on my head. But Petal does look quite cute with that Gingerbread Head!

 
At December 27, 2012 at 12:55 PM , Blogger Leslie said...

"No, I never put things on my dog's head." Will you run away with us now, Petal? Yeah, I didn't think so - you're momma loves you too much and you, despite all her human weirdness, love her too, don't ya?

;)

Petal, you are a patient, pretty dog. :)

 
At December 27, 2012 at 1:32 PM , Blogger KEY WEST COLLIES said...

Yep, we get stuck wearing Santa Hats and such. You are not alone Petal.

Essex & Sherman

 
At December 27, 2012 at 1:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pedal, your more the welcome to come live with us, only thing we get is either Mom or Dads hands when they pet us or rub our ears. But your ginger bread man with the ribbon looks good on you, kinda like a hat with a bow.

Your Pals
Susie & Bites

 
At December 27, 2012 at 2:44 PM , Blogger coffeedog said...

oh petal, i hear ya! my dad is notorious for putting all kinds of stuff on our heads. you won't be safe here.
wags, bailey

 
At December 27, 2012 at 3:39 PM , Blogger How Sam Sees It said...

There isn't a day that goes by that Sam doesn't end up with something on his head...

Sam

 
At December 27, 2012 at 9:25 PM , Blogger Dachshund Nola said...

BOL what a good girl, Petal!
Nola

 
At December 29, 2012 at 7:38 PM , Blogger Sage said...

Um, no, Petal. Mom wouldn't DARE put stuff on my head. Hehe

 
At December 29, 2012 at 11:05 PM , Blogger Elizabeth Bergesen said...

I can put anything on Penny's head, but Luna just shakes everything off!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! We love comments! Leave a comment and Petal will give you (pretend/air) kisses. Leave spam and Lassie will pee on your leg. ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home