Some Instagrams for your weekend!
1. Lassie has a cute face.
2. Petal likes chest scratchies.
3. Lassie and Petal cuddling.
4, 5, 6
Petal will sleep anywhere. On a bucket. Under a blanket with me on a freezing cold morning. On her back with her head squished against my butt.
7. Lassie was very sleepy after helping us babysit for a few hours.
8. Lassie makes an excellent face warmer. ;)
9. Mr. McHandsome.
10. Petal thinks she should be allowed to gnaw on this pencil.
11. Lassie likes to play keep-away.
12. Pepper has been staying with us for a few days. Petal has had fun with her, but is feeling a little jealous lately. She was very upset the other night when she found Lassie on the couch, laying on one side of me, and Pepper on the other side of me. It's usually Lassie on one side and Petal on the other. She did not appreciate this scene and she told me so with her Vanishing Ears act and some giggle-worthy moaning and groaning as she looked from Pepper, to me, and back again. I swear, if Petal could talk, she would've told me to push Pepper off the couch.
No worries Petal, Pepper goes home today. You're still the baby girl of the house. ;)
Have a lovely weekend!
The Saturday Pet Blogger Hop!
Labels: collies, instagram, lassie, pepper, petal, the saturday pet blogger hop