(Almost) Wordless Wednesday: More snow?!

Yesterday
 photo snowhead41613.png
He doesn't look very impressed with the pile of snow my little sister put on his head, does he?


Today
 photo aprilsnow41713.png
 photo april1713.png
 photo snowwar41713.png


P.S. What do you think of our new look?
Funny enough I changed the blog's look because I didn't want a snowy header anymore (I couldn't change just the header, once I got going I couldn't stop until it was all changed, haha), I wanted a fresh look. So I revamped the place during yesterday's snow storm.
I have good timing, I know.




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Two Collies and a Mutt: (Almost) Wordless Wednesday: More snow?!

4.17.2013

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday: More snow?!

Yesterday
 photo snowhead41613.png
He doesn't look very impressed with the pile of snow my little sister put on his head, does he?


Today
 photo aprilsnow41713.png
 photo april1713.png
 photo snowwar41713.png


P.S. What do you think of our new look?
Funny enough I changed the blog's look because I didn't want a snowy header anymore (I couldn't change just the header, once I got going I couldn't stop until it was all changed, haha), I wanted a fresh look. So I revamped the place during yesterday's snow storm.
I have good timing, I know.




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

13 Comments:

At April 17, 2013 at 11:50 AM , Blogger Leslie said...

Oh poor Lassie. He does not look happy but he does look quite tolerant.

Love the new look. Loved the old look, too, though. I think you should consider a career in graphics or design if this is what you do "for fun". :)

 
At April 17, 2013 at 12:03 PM , Blogger FidoseofReality said...

Great pics - Happy Wordless Wednesday from the BlogPaws hop !!

 
At April 17, 2013 at 1:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new look. And we hunkered down in the snow too. Although, ours was mostly rain.

 
At April 17, 2013 at 1:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't see it before, but I like how it looks now! We had snow in Toronto last week but it's melted now. Where are you? Happy WW!

 
At April 17, 2013 at 2:15 PM , Blogger Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! LOVE the new header and your sidebar changes. Soon ... it will be SPRING!!! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

 
At April 17, 2013 at 3:42 PM , Anonymous Beth | Daily Dog Tag said...

The header looks great! I think its time for the snow to just be gone!

 
At April 17, 2013 at 3:49 PM , Blogger Dachshund Nola said...

I like the new look! Where do you get your Facebook/YouTube/Email things?
Nola

 
At April 17, 2013 at 4:41 PM , Anonymous SlimDoggy said...

Snow is so much fun. Just not in mid- April!

 
At April 17, 2013 at 4:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'd be so over that snow by now! Love the new look!

 
At April 17, 2013 at 5:22 PM , Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

No way! Make a snow doggy
Benny & Lily

 
At April 17, 2013 at 6:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The Facebook, Email, etc badges in my sidebar? I made them with the cookie cutter shapes in Photoshop Elements. I'd be happy to make some for you, if you'd like, just send me an email. :) Or there are plenty of free ones out there that you can find via Google. Just search for "free social media icons".

Thank you for the compliment and for stopping by! :)

 
At April 17, 2013 at 7:24 PM , Blogger 2 Punk Dogs said...

Love the new look! Thought the old header pic was super cute too. :) Hope you get spring soon!

 
At April 17, 2013 at 10:28 PM , Blogger Elizabeth Bergesen said...

More snow, my goodness! Yes we love the new look!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! We love comments! Leave a comment and Petal will give you (pretend/air) kisses. Leave spam and Lassie will pee on your leg. ;)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home